Frozen Data 300gm is available in Gunma Halal Food. The product quality is very premium and we pack efficiently and parcel carefully so the quality of the product remains intact. It is a frozen vegetable item. It is a local vegetable food item from Bangladesh. Best Quality Guaranteed. We care about customers so you only get products from reputed manufacturers. Our food is processed 100% halal and completely healthy – so you and your family will be safe.
Product Weight: 300gm,
Frozen Data Description
- Loaded with nutrients.
- Low calories
- Fiber content
- Treat anemia
- Strengthen immune system
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin K
- Vitamin B content
- Availability of potassium
- Presence of lysine
- Adequacy of calcium
- Promotes satiety
- Ease digestion
- Fresh or tender leaves and shoots are added to salads and juiced.
- Amaranth soup with prepared with ham hocks, taro, celery, peppers, coconut milk, okra, and crabmeat.
- In China, it is added to soups and stir-fries.
- Greens are used in stews, curries, and mixed vegetable dishes in the Indian subcontinent.
- In Greece, Amaranth greens are boiled with other leafy greens such as mustard greens, dandelion, and chicory greens dressed with extra virgin oil and squeezed lemon juice.
- Leaves are cooked with lentils and served with Rotis or rice.
- In Tamil Nadu, steamed and mashed leaves are sautéed with a few spices to make keerai mesial.
There are no reviews yet.